All students/parents must agree to these conditions upon starting lessons.
- Please bring cash payment for your first lesson. Subsequent lessons will be billed electronically for the term.
- Cancellation or rescheduling of lessons must be made at least 24 hours before your lesson by text, with a maximum of two (2) changes per term. No exceptions.
- Credited lessons can be made up during the term, or will be credited from the following term’s account.
- Any lessons cancelled by me will be credited.
- Lessons cannot be extended if you arrive late, or started early as I teach students consecutively. Please wait outside until your lesson time.
- I don’t teach on public holidays.
- I can adjust your account if you are going on holidays/unavailable for an extended time but only before the start of the term.
- Bring all your books to each lesson.
- Please make sure kiddies hands are clean.
- Please don’t come if you are sick.
Except for the first lesson, accounts are paid in advance for the whole term in the week before each term. Payment can be made by cash or by bank transfer. All details are contained in the invoice PDF which will be emailed to you.
You will need an exercise book (normal lines, not music manuscript), and a blank paper scrap book (slightly larger than A4, available at Newsagents or Officeworks). Other books will be advised as needed. Please bring all books to your lesson.